Tailoring an innovation program to fit your needs
Sometimes the perfect learning experience doesn’t come right out of the box. Innovation Bound built its business on creating high quality custom learning programs in innovation. Creating learning experiences that are perfect for our clients is what we take pride in.
Our approach has been refined to produce the best results possible:
- Explore organizational success stories and obstacles to understand the local innovation landscape.
- Iterate through learning program designs in an Agile fashion, making measured strides forward in the program design.
- Incorporate relevant subject matter expertise, battle-tested lessons from previous program designs, existing innovation successes and strengths at the organization, and relevant state of the art insights from academia.
- Deliver the pilot program(s) and identify opportunities for enhancements and optimizations.
- Roll the training program out to the full audience.
- Support the program with optional coaching, mentoring, and bite-size digital content.
- Measure training outcomes with impact studies and make continual improvements to the program.
- Every organization is different. There is no one size fits all approach to innovation. Understanding the internal drivers behind successful innovation and combining these with research in the field maximizes the opportunity for ongoing success.
- Innovation is part passion and part discipline. Successful innovators enable innate, creative energies in a systematic and disciplined way. This is how innovation becomes a part of the culture in a meaningful and long-lasting way.
- Leaders hold a special responsibility in innovation. They must nurture creativity among their constituents, identify relevant disruptive trends in the field, and leverage the strategic relationship between that creative potential and the opportunities in the marketplace to accelerate progress for the organization.